Extra Sets TOU
* Everything I make is for Personal Use only.
* Do not claim my creations as your own.
* Do not rip apart; do not modify.
* Do not remove or cover up Credits.
* Do not upload to sharing sites, your photo storage (for the purpose of sharing with others), or share sets in groups. Send friends to my Blog to download for themselves.
Regarding "Extra Tags"
* Extra Tags are to be used as they are. You may NOT add Names or anything else.
* Do not re-size. My tags are not overly large, so size should not be an issue. My Credits are small - if tags are re-sized this can make them unclear and that is against the Store TOU's. Credits must be clear and legible. If you save them with a Cellphone that resizes the image, do not use the image. See post April 2016 >HERE<
* Tags are not to be modified in any way. Doing so is against Store TOU's as well and you will be reported if you're discovered 'ripping' or 'changing' them.
---> EXCEPTION: Some of my images are in PNG Format. If you prefer JPG, you may "flatten" to JPG - however, that does not mean adding background color or papers, etc.
* Do NOT insert my Tags into "Timeline Templates" - that is considered modifying the original tag.
* Tags are NOT the same thing as Timeline Covers and/or Banners. The Crediting Requirements for Covers is different (a Facebook Rule that the Digital Stores have included in their TOU's); the placement of Credits is often different.
** UPDATE 2016: I did not do this research and I am copying with permission.
We can have a URL in the credits on Timeline cover as this is not commercial business advertising - it is simply putting credits so as not to infringe upon Artist's Copyrights. The following statement can be found in both the pages TOU/policy and personal timelines TOU/policy of Facebook:
"All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover. Covers can't be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else's copyright".
If you would care to read the current Facebook policy, nowhere does it state that URLs are not allowed within credits on a timeline cover. https://www.facebook.com/policies/
~ Thank You
Here is a "visual example" of why Tags must not be used as Timeline Covers. I used my own Tags and my Facebook to create this. Do not save; copy; distribute without permission.